USED FOR ONLINE CASINO SINGAPORE CENTER TERMS
The following agreements govern your use of our gaming and betting products and services (“administrations”), which are supplemented by our Safer Gambling Policies, which assist our clients in using our services safely and effectively.
- You acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Terms by using Onlinecasinosingapore.guru’s services. You have the option to withdraw your assets and close your account at any time.
- If you require any betting-related assistance, please contact our Customer Service department or visit our Safer Gambling webpage for more information.
- Verification of Records
- By creating an account with Onlinecasinosingapore.guru (“Account”), you certify that: You are older than the minimum age at which betting or gaming activities are legal in your jurisdiction.
- Regardless of your age, you are at least 18 years old. It would be best if you understood that betting while under the age of 18 is a criminal offence; you have not been prohibited or self-barred from betting; you understand that by using our administrations, you may win or lose money; and you are liable (to the extent required under any applicable neighbourhood laws/rules of any assessment position) to report any rewards or losses arising from your use of our administrations.
- Before opening an account, placing any wagers, stakes, or bets, or using our services, you are solely responsible for agreeing (and ensuring that you comply with) your local, public, government, state, or other wagering and gaming regulations.
- If you live in a country where the use of specialised aid is not permitted.
- You should not (I) register with us for relevant assistance; (ii) attempt to use that assistance; or (iii) use your payment card or another payment technique to engage in unlawful wagering or gaming with us.
Protections Against Indebtedness
- To make use of the services, you must have money in your account. You might then use this money to place bets or just have fun with it. After we’ve handled and cleared the stores, they’ll be reimbursed to your account.
- The name on the record or instalment card that you use to deposit money into your account should correspond to the subtleties and your name. You can only save cash from a person in your record, not from a corporate or company card or record. Cash cannot be kept in your record. You may not sell or transfer your record to another person, nor may you transfer or obtain assets from one record to the next.
- Putting illicit material from someone other than yourself on your computer is illegal.
- Your record should not be used as a ledger.
- No cash or currency deposits in our accounts are required by our website. It will never be in the future.